Friday, February 20, 2009

Flat Belly Diet

I went to my mom's house the other day, and she had this book. She started reading some of it, and let me look through it. I got really excited about it, and when I got home I ordered the book for myself. Matt and I are both going to do it. It starts with a 4 day, 1200 calorie, diet. It gives you a list of all of the food you need to have, and what to eat when. It claims in just those 4 days you could loose up to 7 lbs. After the 4 days you start a 4 week diet. You get to choose a breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner. You eat every 4 hours, no more that 400 calories at each meal. The thing I like the most about this is it's all there for you. I have my shopping list for the first four days, and after that I just need to plan a weeks worth of meals and make my list. 

In addition to the diet, Matt and I have been getting up at 5:15am most mornings and getting on the treadmills. Afterwards, while he's in the shower, i've been doing Yoga and Strength Training on the Wii Fit. I love the Wii Fit. And i'm starting to see that I can stretch so much better than I have been lately.

I'm very excited about this diet plan and hoping to drop some of this belly weight. I'm going to take a before shot, so in 4 weeks I can take an after and hopefully we will see a difference.

So don't be surprised if I come here venting how horrible this diet is.....I tend to do that in the beginning of a diet. 

1 comment:

Penny said...

Good luck to you both! You can do it!!